In 1901, a company was formed called the Turkeyfoot News. They printed only the newspaper for the local townspeople. However, in 1906, the Beggs family decided to become strictly a printing company. Thomas G. Beggs (grandfather of the well known Tom Beggs), Earle Beggs (uncle), and Charlie Beggs (uncle) were the owners. In 1955, Charlie Beggs died and Elliot Beggs (father), became the owner of Beggs Brothers Printing Co., Inc. When Elliot Beggs passed away, the business was left to his wife, Lucy Beggs. At this time, Thomas G. Beggs was very involved in the business and had the controlling interest. His mother, Lucy, worked in the office form any years while Tom made the deliveries and worked in the printing shop. In August of 1987, due to a new road going through Confluence, Tom decided to retire and sell the business to Ron (a long time employee) and his wife Connie (secretary at that time). They moved the business to the old Humbert Furniture Store right across town. For many years, Tom still made the deliveries for the new owners, and then eventually retired. In January of 2009, Jeff and Danni Conn (both long time employees) took over the printing company. Since then, many new items have been added to the already long list of what they can offer!